Friday, November 6, 2009

Baked Cheese


THAT, my friends is what I ordered last night for dinner at the french restaurant that we went to in Luxembourg. And that is what it was... they have these wooden boxes of cheese that are about the size of my two fists put together, and they cut a slit in the center and pour white wine into it(no worries mom, the alcohol cooks off) and then they bake it. So yup, I ate a box full of melted cheese for dinner. If I had known my whole life that such things existed I would have demanded Baked Cheese wherever I went - ie: "No, no, I don't want the fried cheese sticks, or the cheeseburger, just bring me a big box of melted cheese, please."
It is a good thing that the restaurant is a little over an hour away from our house, or I would have to rapidly get pregnant to justify all the weight gain!
BTW - Doug and I also shared the chocolate fondue for dessert... Oh My Deliciousness!!!!!!!